Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Welcome!

I am so excited to announce that we are hosting our very first 365 day photo challenge!
 
I am sure that you all have seen these through out social media and I hope that you all will join us.
 
I hope to be able to post each image per day here on the blog but I will be realistic and let you know that it will probably be more of a weekly thing.
 
I am however SURE that they will be posted daily on our Instagram where we will be using the hashtag #whatphoto365.
I am also posting on my personal Facebook page daily...
 
BUT we are and will be posting on What The Photography's Facebook Page and
 
 
So come check them out!
 
 
Here are the images to capture for January and how to link up...
 
Stay tuned for our first week of images tomorrow..
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment