Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 1- Day 7

I wanted to get my creative juices flowing and a reason to pick up a camera on a daily bases again.
I have always believed that it is NOT the camera that takes the pictures but the photographer so I am totally accepting the fact that I am using my cell phone for a lot of these and my goal is to use my "good" camera a few times a month and maybe next year I will use it on a daily bases!
 
So I started hosting my own 365 photo challenge!
 
I introduced it on the blog yesterday and I hope you will join us!
 
If you do I will feature your information here on the blog in order to let everyone know your information as well and allow them to follow you too!
 
I will be breaking down the "theme/challenge" once a week here on the blog, through instagram, on Facebook and Pinterest... Y'all ready?
 
If you are just now joining us there are no real rules so feel free to catch up OR start on the day you join... Your choice...
 
Week One:
 
 
 
 
Here is what we came up with:
 
All images were taken via Samsung Galaxy III and photo editor was used for editing.
 
 
Day One: Quote
 
 
This is by far my favorite quote for life, so much that the image here is of the tattoo I have on my arm and the first piece to my sleeve...
 
Day 2: Black N White
 



This is of a tree in our front yard, I thought it would be a great image to change into black and white.
 
 
 
Day 3: Yellow
 
 
Going to lunch one night at work I saw these flowers and thought they were to beautiful to not capture for our yellow challenge....
and then I saw lemons and wish I would have captured them too...
 
 
 
Day 4: Jewelry
 
 
 
 This is the most important, stays with me, 365, 24/7... my wedding ring....
 
Day 5: Letter "J"
 
 
So this was harder than I thought... I wanted something more artistic but I was running out of time to hit the midnight deadline I set on myself.. so I utilized the hubby's calendar...
 
Day 6: Time
 
 
The hubby picked out this clock for your home and we were blessed with it as a house warming gift when we moved in, I LOVE this clock and I find it so intriguing, perfect way to show time...
 
Day 7: Lazy
 
 
Need I say more?
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed week one and I would love to hear what your thoughts are..
 
Please feel free to comment here and let me know your thoughts or information to your blog to follow you in your 365 challenge!
 
Here is Week 2 for you all who are joining us:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment