Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Week 2 & 3: Day 8 - Day 21

Well I am a little behind on the posts from last week and this week so be prepared for a picture overload :/


The second week we used these words for our inspiration and prompts:



This is what we came up with:

Day 8: Water

I used a pot of boiling water and edited it to come up with this one.

I am not thrilled with it myself and feel it is not as good as I had hoped it would be.
What are your thoughts?


 
Day 9: Music
 
I am a music junky!
I would rather listen to music than watch TV, read a book, watch a movie or anything else.
It is by far the best outlet and motivator in my life.
I listen to all kinds of it too :)
 
Day 10: Coffee
When you are a mom who works overnight this is a MUST have!
Now if I can figure our how to hook me up to an IV of it I would be all set!
 
Day 11: Sun
With all the rain we have had I was afraid I would never get to see this beauty again and I am so glad that I did!
 
Day 12: Smile
 
My oldest and her no teeth showing smile... She refuses to show her brace faced self.. I hope soon she will show off what the results are...
 
Day 13: Breakfast
 
I am not a fan of the meal but for you guys I ate cereal for the pic :)

 
Day 14: Blue
 
It has been a while since we had seen blue skies here in Arkansas. I was thrilled to have a beautiful day to capture with our theme

 
Week 3 I used these words for our inspiration and prompts:
 
 
 
Day 15: On the road
 
I dunno why but have you ever looked at manhole covers?
Some can be so fancy!
 

Day 16: Nature
On my drive home that morning I saw this and HAD to use it...
I thought it was a beautiful sight


Day 17: Hands
My daughter the lefty and coloring..

 
Day 18: Low Angle
I thought this was an interesting prompt...
I am not sure I am 100% happy with the image though
Thoughts?

 
Day 19: Sleep
Do I need to say more?
 

 
Day 20: Drink
My go to drink in the winter?
Hot tea!
and of course in my new favorite cup I got for my 30th from my friends Paula and John
Love you guys!
 
Day 21: Yummy
These are by far one of my favorite things to eat...
right now I am OBSESSED with them :)
 

 
Week 4 kicks off tomorrow so be sure to join us!
Catch the first post to learn more
here are this weeks prompts and inspiration
 
 
 
Have fun!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment